大阪王将

October 30, 2013


Nasu ( eggplant ) was a little bit on the salty side, but my dad and I shan't complain, as we're into salty food.


Saba shio - it was a little bit too dry. The perfect fish should be oily on the inside. My father reckons it's because it was frozen and it wasn't thawed properly.


Minced pork - This was my dad's dish which he seemed to enjoy. I did try some, but I was only interested in the bamboo shoots.


Fuwa fuwa rice - This was my main. It's similar to omu-rice, only a million times better. This is some serious food and it's overtaken my omu-rice liking ! This is highly recommended !


Gyoza - Number 1 in Singapore.

They do set dishes as well as ala carte. For the set dishes, it came with a main of your choice along with 6 pieces of gyoza, rice and a bowl of miso soup.

Price wise - Totally worth it. One set meal is less than $15, depending on what you order, but they do not get more expensive than that.

Okay, stop drooling.

Here's the address :

Raffles City Shopping Centre
252 North Bridge Road
#B1-75
Singapore 179103

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.