Tough choices.

March 04, 2013
I went into work today and found out that one of my colleague, Vincent, will be flying to Japan for a holiday tomorrow. So I spent the entire day looking through the Porter website looking for things to buy. After a few hours of surfing, I finally managed to narrow down my choices in order of which one I wanted more. It was just in case they didn't have any stock.

I had 3 choices for bags.



1st choice.



2nd choice.




3rd choice.

I had also wanted a wallet, but only 1 appealed to me. So I told him that if he couldn't find this model, then wallet I shall not have.


And the last item, a key case. I wanted a matching wallet and key case set. But I wanted a key case anyway, so I gave him 2 choices.


1st choice - in black of course.



2nd choice.

Well, fingers crossed !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.