Garena carnival.

June 19, 2011
Whoa, what a tiring two days it has been.

It didn't help that I wasn't feeling to good either. The worst part ? I tried my best to look normal and ignore the pain, but my face was as pale as a ghost and everyone kept asking me if I was alright. It just made me feel like crying even more to be honest.

It was Garena's first ever carnival and it was held at Colosseum. I think it's safe to say it turned out to be pretty awesome. Although, it was stupidly packed that every single lane was a human traffic jam. It was definitely a pain in the arse to get around.

Absolutely loved the beauty pageant. The girls were all gorgeous. Afiz and I were well tempted to run up to the stage and bust our dance moves when they played Sistar19 - Ma boy though. Congratulations to Ginny ( third from the left )!


And as for the blackshot tournament, congratulations to Rejects.Parallax for the 1st place and Team Rejects for 2nd. Well done guys !


My son, Xobi is missing from this picture as he had a family dinner seeing as it was father's day.


The highlight of my 2 days ? The mediacorp actor, Huang Shinan brought his sons down to play. Lots of people wanted to take photos with him and I was no exception. Please kindly ignore the pale face.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.