Happy birthday buddy !

June 03, 2011








Amazingly, Donald and Edwin share the exact same birthday and birth year. So guess what ? After having pretty much f*ckall sleep, I worked the A shift at Colosseum. Rushed home right after work to have a nap. Managed to nap for an hour and a half and then Edwin goes "meet you at Marché" in 30 minutes. Met up with the boys and had a quick rösti dinner. It was still early, so Edwin suggested we go chill out at TCC @ Takashimaya.


Headed down to Illuzion. Oh my days, I swear the amount Edwin drank and was still standing at the end of it ? SALUTE. Hope you had an awesome night buddy !












Sorry I left early and didn't join you guys at Nana buddy, but I was knackered from the lack of sleep the previous night and besides I'll be seeing you again later tonight.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.