Fast five.

May 22, 2011
I haven't felt this tired in my life for quite some time now. We had an over night session at Colosseum last night. I tried learning how to play heros of newearth but failed miserably so after 2 games of HON, I decided to play blackshot instead. At about 5am, I took a nap and got disturbed by YanZhan, tried to sleep again and realized that I was covered in mosquito bites. Then I scrapped the idea of napping and continued gaming till the sun came out. Then I thought to myself, shit I really need to sleep. So I managed to sleep for an hour and then walked back to the chalet with grandson where I took a shower. Left the chalet at 9am. Took a slow stroll to the mrt station and then took a nap on the train. Got to iluma at 940am. First time in my life but we had to camp outside the shutters till 1020ish because we didn't have the key to enter. Opened the shop and then Adeline gave me napping time. Yay, thanks babe ! <3

I was still terribly tired and my eyes felt like stoned but I managed to force em open and continued working. After work, grandson and I went to Chef Daniel's kitchen to have breakfast/lunch/dinner. I had won vouchers from our very own Colosseum's vote for your favorite staff' thing and so that's why we decided to eat there. Besides, I haven't tired their food before and honestly, if you haven't been, you should. Absolutely delicious.

After dinner, we went to watch fast Five. Treated grandson to the movie seeing as he had already watched it a few weeks back. I feel bad every time someone has to re-watch a movie just because I haven't seen it. >.< Awesome movie and frankly speaking, Vin Diesel looks gorgeous when he smiles.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.