39 degrees.

January 08, 2011
Fanfuckingtastic.

I've been ill for the past 3 days. Thursday was my day off and I had planned to wash the remaining clothes in the laundry basket and tidy up my house. I already felt weak but I didn't expect to break out in cold sweat. I then asked my granny if I had a fever or not and she said "slight fever only la". Then evening time came and I was pale and couldn't move. I just felt like passing out every time I stood up. Then Uncle Ben came to my rescue. He had to carry me downstairs to see the doctor and then back up again. The doctor said I had a fever of 39 degrees. How lovely. And then I went back and slept for the next 16 hours.

Woke up at 11am on Friday. I just laid on the sofa for the whole day, napping half the day and just staring at the telly the other. Then came dinner time and Uncle Ben decides to appear at my doorstep with duck porridge and black sesame paste. I did have a few spoonfuls and I just couldn't eat anymore without feeling like throwing up. I went back to sleep right after. I slept on the sofa for the past 2 nights as I didn't want to pass it to my granny. I cannot stress to you how much my body was aching from sleeping on the rattan sofa.

I felt way better this morning, but I still stayed home. Reason being, I still had fainting spells every time I moved too much. I didn't really fancy passing out on the way to work by myself either. I pretty much did fuckall again today. Just chilled in front of the telly not knowing what I was watching. Then dinner time came and Uncle Ben bought me dinner again. He asked what I wanted and I said the same thing as last night. The poor guy walked to 4 different coffee shops before calling and telling me that he couldn't find any stalls that sold duck porridge. That just made me feel next level bad. I told him that I'd make do with any porridge, so he came about an hour later and had dinner with me. Then he played with Tarou-chan for a while and then left. Thank you so much Uncle Ben. I don't know what I'd do without you. I think my granny would have honestly panicked without you. She'd probably run down to the supermaket, grab a trolley, throw me into the trolley and then push me down to the doctors if not for you

So like this is the first time I got spammed with so many different kinds of medication.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.