Tiered cake with cupcakes.

August 02, 2009


This past week, my mum and I have been busy with a cake order that she had received. Aunty Jenny asked my mother last Saturday if she could make a cake for her daughter's 18th, using a picture from a book that she wrote and drew what was later published when she was 6 and my mother decided to take on the challenge.

She started baking the bake and the cupcakes on Tuesday and Wednesday. By Thursday, she started designing the cake and I started on the cupcakes. It took us the whole day and we only went to bed at about half past 11. The next day was a usual work day for us and we continued where we left off after dinner. It was rather tedious seeing as the deadline was for today at 12pm. We were so afraid that we would not finish in time, but we did !

Why didn't anyone tell me that cake decorating would be this tiring ?





Isn't it pretty ? I'm really proud of myself for decorating them cupcakes.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.