Post mother's day dinner.

May 16, 2017
We have never really been a fan of crowds, if anything, I tend to avoid them even more these days. Also, if you haven't realized, the trend nowadays is to do a pre-something, so I thought it'd make more sense if I took my grand-mother out for a post mother's day dinner instead. You know, just to avoid the crowd at all cost.

Every single time I take my grand-mother out, I'd always ask her what she would like to have and we'd just end up having Japanese cuisine 99% of the time, just because she knows it's what I like best. These days, I'd ask her in advance to decide what she would like to eat and I do not take up to you as an answer anymore.

Just recently, on our visit to The Peranakan, the chef gave us a free serving of nasi ulam to try and my grand-mother was in love with in. So yes, our mother's day dinner celebration this year was at The Peranakan.




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.