Basil Inn.

May 02, 2017
I was in for a shock today, when I went down to Down town east.

Have you been there recently ? They totally revamped the whole place. I mean, it looks pretty good and all, but just different. After all, I did work there for nearly a year, so I did get a shock at the drastic change. This just goes to show how often I head to the East side huh.

So, apart from Beerthai house, Basil inn has got to be my second most favorite place to have Thai cuisine.

I only have one small complaint though and that is, I think the serving portion is a little bit too small. It would be nice if they had an option for different serving portions if you ask me. Apart from that, I think the food is fantastic.








The Basil Inn
Down Town East
#02-335
1 Pasir Ris Close
Singapore 519599

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.