Baby's favorite.

October 20, 2023
Whoa, what a busy month October has been, which explains why I haven't been updating my blog much. Heck, we hardly even have the time to eat to be honest. 

Let me give you a breakdown of our daily routine. 

We start work at 9am. 
We have lunch at half past 11 and eat for approximately 30 minutes and continue all the way till we've completed all the awb for the day. 
And because the orders have gone up, up and up, we're done on most days at say 10pm?
By the time we get out of Tuas, it's 11pm.

So we basically skip dinner and it's just supper on most days.

Actually, his best friend, Nick, has never once asked us to stay behind. In fact, from day 1, he has told us to just leave at 6pm and is prolly really confused as to why we are staying back with everyone. But I guess to us, it's a kind of responsibility that we carry. Oh wells. 

So anyways, there are a few places that we frequent quite regularly, but this has to be my boyf's number 1.

Tadah~


We literally visit this selfish bbq/steamboat place at least once a month. Oh and prolly because this is one of the only places we know that open till late. Teehee.

Oh and whilst uploading my boy's photo, I have only come to realization on how strong his center parting game is. It doesn't look bad though! 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.