Staycation.

September 11, 2023
How exciting~















Not.

We're going to be staying over at the warehouse due to high orders. And to make matters worse, the container will be arriving today as well, making it a double whammy. 

I'm not sure how much the both of us can contribute by ourselves, but I suppose at this point of time, every little helps, even if it's just a miserly 50 packages. 

Oh and I don't know if I mentioned this, but back at the start of the year, where we went back at midnight to pack them late packages and was done at 4am and realizing that we weren't getting out of there, we took a nap. At some point, I was rudely awakened by some next level knocking of the office door. Till today, I can't tell whether it was a nightmare or if it really happened. So guys, I'm actually crapping myself over having to stay over later. Wish us luck~

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.