もつ鍋.

February 18, 2023
A few years back, my dad and I went to this Japanese restaurant at Suntec city, whose specialty was okonomiyaki and yaki soba. I think what made it popular at the start, was the fact that you could opt to cook it yourself, which we obviously didn't. Teehee.

So today, my boy and I went back there again, but this time, we went for the motsunabe. In case you're wondering what a motsunabe is, well, it is a popular stew made from beef or pork tribe served in a pot. 


Well, we really enjoyed it. But the only downside was the fact that the beef tribe that came in the set we ordered was way too little and to add more was pretty steep for the portion given, but it was tasty af!

Here's the rest of our dinner.




Would I go again? Hell yeah!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.