A bad day.

September 01, 2015


Today wasn't a very good day for me.

Here's why.

I started off the day cleaning the remaining walls in the house. Quickly went and got ready before going over to Eng's noodle house for lunch.


After I was done with lunch, I headed over to the workshop to install the bbk. It would have been an hours wait tops. But no, do you know how long it took ? 6 whole hours and a bit of upset.

I waited for the brakes to arrive ( matey arrived about 30 minutes late ), which was no issue. They started work shortly after. I was melting in the heat just so that I could watch the process. I got pretty excited when they started un-boxing the brembo kit. And then, to my horror, I was told that the kit couldn't fit the rims. I were told that the cv3 had this extra rib and that it was blocking the kit. Like dude, do you know how pissed off I was then ? I just spent 3k on the rims and an additional 5k for the kit and you're telling me I have to change my rims ?

Well, I shan't play the blame game. If it's anyone's fault, it's my own fault for not doing my research.

So I walked up and down trying to get another set of rims that would fit the kit. You know nothing good ever comes out of being forced into something, but I was hot, tired and grumpy and I just made do with it, sadly.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.