Noodles with my grandma.

April 18, 2012
It has been quite sometime since I last brought my grand-mother out for a meal. So today, I decided to bring her to my favorite noodle bar at the basement of plaza singapura. We left the house at about 530pm and amazingly, the bus arrived the minute we got to the bus stop. Got there about 30 minutes later.

I pointed out to her what I usually have when I'm there with the intention of ordering it as well and then she tells me that wants that as well. So finally, for the first time out of my many visits, I tried something different. You see, normally I just have the spicy diced pork noodle but today I tried the zha jiang mien which turned out to be rather pleasant actually. We did order a portion of pan fried dumplings as well, but I ended up eating 4 pieces ( 1 portion has 5 ).


Spicy diced pork noodles.


Zha jiang mian.

After our wonderful dinner, I decided to take my grand-mother up to daiso for a walk. Whoa, who would have guessed that we'd spend 2 hours in there ? We went through every single aisle and picked up bits and pieces. We ended up spending about $30 bearing in mind she said to me that she didn't have anything to buy ! Hahahahaha. What a joke !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.