Boy am I stuffed.

August 04, 2011
Let's see. Woke up at 4pm today and was asked to meet at City hall by Debbie, Xobi & Bobo. Because I wasn't given sufficient warning, I ended up making them wait for me for an hour. I'm so sorry guys. So anyways,we trekked it to Yishun to meet Rikku & Mercy. We didn't have a clue as to what we were going to do. Then the smart me had to suggest eating steamboat, and steamboat we did have ! I swear the boys had over 20 plates of beef, whilst Debbie & I just rinsed plates of pork after pork.


After spending 2 hours of eating, we were again clueless as to what we were going to do. Debbie then suggested that we go play some pool, so off we went to Yishun Safra. What a good laugh we had ey ? Bobo's the culprit. He made us all laugh till I had face cramps !

Had an awesome evening out, steamboat again soon please !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.