Happy valentine's day.

February 14, 2011

My valentine's date this year was my grand-mother. I took her to watch green hornet as I thought she might quite like it, even though I had already watched it with Zacc 2 weeks ago.

We walked into the cinema and quick sat down as we were a little bit late and the film had already begun, but it seemed like we had walked into the wrong hall as a Mark Lee movie was running instead of green hornet. I triple checked my ticket and was pretty certain we were in the right place. Then one by one, other people went out to complain and after about 5 minutes, the lights came back on, they replayed all the commercials and finally, green hornet was played.

After the movie, I went back to Colosseum so put my hoodie back into the cupboard as I did not want to bring it home with me. Zacc was still around and so we decided to ask him along for dinner. We were going to go to pasta de waraku, but when we were told that the wait would take up to 45 minutes, we decided to settle for noodlestar instead. So, the food wasn't fantastic or anything. Definitely won't be going back there anytime soon.

 And apparently, we even had pork dump.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.