Happy labour day.

May 01, 2010
I just realized that I haven't been blogging for weeks. I guess I've been getting lazy. All I have been doing these days is working and playing blackshot.

Don't you ever feel that deciding what to eat everyday is such a chore ?

Well, after thinking for a while, I realized I was craving for spaghetti bolognese so I decided to cook. I had to call my mother to seek assistance. I then wrote down the ingredients and the recipe and went on a mission. I went downstairs to the supermarket and got a packet of kraft cheese slice, beef stock, spaghetti, 2 cans of chopped tomatoes, minced beef, onions and carrots all for just $15.71. How cheap is that ? Forgive my ignorance as this is my first time buying ingredients and cooking myself. Usually, I am in charge of eating.

I must say I was pretty impressed with myself. I was going to take pictures of the whole cooking process, but I forgot and so I ended up with a picture of the leftovers in the pot.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.