あけましておめでとうございます

January 01, 2010
Happy New Year.

I can't believe 2010 is here already. It felt like just last week I celebrated NYE with my granny when she came over to London.

Here's a summary of 2009:

-Started working for Uncle Pat and enjoyed making film props and orthotics. The money was great too. I could afford to buy shoes and clothes every month and still had plenty of savings.
-It snowed in Febuary and I got to play in the snow for 2 days.
-Moved into the warehouse at Wycombe and I even had my own office.
-Cut my hair real short in May ( biggest mistake of my life ).
-Tried quitting smoking in June and managed to keep away for a month.
-Chan Han Wei came to my house in August for the filming of a Channel U programme.
-My one and only Uncle passed away on the 15th of September and I moved back to Singapore.

That's pretty much everything that happened. The beginning of 2009 was great and then it all went downhill in September. But hey, 2010 is here.

Right, so my new year resolution for 2010 are:

-Quit smoking.
-Become 40kg.

This is all I could come up with at the moment.

Spent my NYE with Baker, Mike, Jon and Jun. We went to the wine connection @ Dempsey. We ordered 2 bottles of wine, played a Japanese game and was stared at by everyone there.





As the boys were feeling hungry, we decided to go to the McDonald's at tea garden thinking that it would be quiet. But it was quite the opposite. I have never seen it full, let alone at 230am. We couldn't get a table and when we finally did, it was chairless. Jon then managed to get 3 chairs, so Baker and Jun ended up having to stand whilst eating. After 10 minutes of standing, this is what happened.


Basically, the table behind us as well as beside us had nothing left to eat or drink, but they just wouldn't leave and they decided to stare at them.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.