24 hour birthday.

December 24, 2009
What a wonderfully retardedly enjoyable 24 hour birthday I've had. Honestly, I couldn't have asked for anything more.

Where do I start ?

We had a staff party last night at Colosseum. It was my first ever staff party and I only have one word to describe it - FUNTASTIC.

We started it off with the December babies birthday cake cutting and then went on with the exchanging of Christmas presents. But, it wasn't that simple. You had to pick out a number from the box and there would be something stupid written on that piece of paper. Only after carrying it out would you be able to get the present. And boy, some of the dares were of next level. From the brown eyed girls - abracadabra dance to drinking your own hair, the audition dance, hip thrusting, cry within 10 seconds, pole dancing, kissing and of course the 2 pretty boys. Honestly, if you were there, you would have ended up dying of laughter,


We were done with the staff party at 6am. I took a cab home with Fufu and Andrew and as soon as I got home, I knocked out.

I then woke up at 1230pm and went out for my birthday lunch with my granny.

I met up with Mike after as I wanted to do some shopping.

And then had my birthday dinner at Ma maison.







After dinner, we headed over to Clarke quay to chill.


Thank you for the awesome birthday company.

Well, here are all the presents I have received.







Oh and here is the TM.Colosseum hoodie, which was also a present.



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.