Channel U.

September 01, 2009


What an amazing experience we've all had today.

Channel U and Chen Han Wei came over to my house to film a mini cooking competition. They're actually filming a programme and they travel to different countries to find out what kind of food do Singaporeans who are living abroad eat.

Weeks ago, Uncle San choo was asking around to see if anyone had an island in their kitchen and my mother responded. Then she received a reply saying that they love our kitchen and they are interested in coming over.

Prior to their visit, they kept changing the dish that they had wanted to be featured in the show and finally they made their final decision and that was to prepare roti prata with anything that the 'contestants' had wanted to accompany it so my mum's dish was an aubergine dip and boy was it good.









Can I just say what an awesome crew that was ? They were great fun and a really nice bunch and Chen Han Wei was super cool.

So the winner of today's mini cooking competition was my mother and the prize was the little nonya box set. We can't wait to watch it.


I actually took videos earlier as well, but I'm not too sure if I am allowed to post it onto my blog or not, so I shall not.

This episode should be aired on Channel U on the 20th of October at 8pm, but they did mention that the episodes might be jumbled up, so make sure to start watching from the 13th. You might be able to catch a glimpse of me, or maybe not ?

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.