A date with my grandma.

June 19, 2017


Months ago, when we saw the trailer for Wonder woman on tv, I told her that I would take her to watch it.

And today was that day.

We decided to go to Tiong bahru plaza as it was the nearest mall to where we live, which had a cinema and besides, it's newly renovated so we thought we'd go have a looksy.

So recently, my granny seems to be digging ramen. Her favorite ramen at the moment is Ippudo. But there isn't any Ippudo at Tiong bahru plaza, so we just settle for Ajisen ramen, which wasn't too bad to be honest. They offer set lunches that comes with a main, a side and a drink. Can you guess which was the set I had ?





Wonder woman.


Whoa, what a movie ! Both my grand-mother and I really enjoyed it. And what can I say ? Gal Gadot is absolutely stunning.

If there's one thing I really love, it has to be milk tea and I'm talking about the one with them bubbles. My favorite cup is from Koi, but they didn't have koi there, so I had to settle for LiHo. I can't say I really liked it, but as the saying goes - beggars can't be choosers.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.