Back to Singapore.

December 12, 2018
As always, I was dreading the flight.

I don't have a phobia of flying, it's just take-off and landing that I hate. If you know me, you'd know why.

But it's all good, I always survive that period somehow. And this trip both to and fro was made even better thanks to premium economy. I know I am tiny and don't need all that extra space, but seriously, it just makes a difference for that 13 hours. ありがとうママ!

Dinner, or should I say supper was served at about midnight.


The braised beef stew and choco pudding was good and you know what ? The mash was to die for. Managed to have double portions as my mother doesn't fancy potatoes. Dinner was good overall, just wasn't too keen on the sauerkraut though.

Managed to get about 8 hours of sleep with my new secret weapon and woke up just in time for sunset.


And with that, we have arrived at Changi airport.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.