Much needed company.

August 25, 2018
As affected as we all were by Uncle Pat's departure, we still have to carry on don't we.

Besides, this little gathering was pre-planned weeks before our arrival and it sure was nice to have some company to lift our spirits.




Today's lunch menu was mee siam prepared by my grand-mother. It was good that my mother gave her something do, because apart from them hospital visits, we have just been sitting at home. It wasn't so bad for me as I had tons of work to keep me busy, but my poor grand-mother literally was either napping or watching the telly.








I didn't have much of an appetite to be honest, so I just requested for salmon siam.


Sounds really bad doesn't it ? But surprisingly, it was quite pleasant.

Thank you all for your lovely company. We are truly blessed. Thank you Lord. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.