Horror movie day with some pokemon on the side.

May 01, 2018


I have been craving for sashimi these past few days, and just so you know, I always have a craving for sashimi. I'd gladly eat it everyday if I could to be honest !



Ta-dah, cravings satisfied.

So I have been looking forward to watching Gonjiam, which was today's choice of movie just so you know, all week and I was fairly disappointed by it. I was told that it was one of the most terrifying movie that they've watched by far, so the expectations were way above the clouds and hence, the disappointment level was way higher.


The story line was alright and I did get shocked twice, but that was about it for me. Don't get me wrong though, the movie wasn't bad at all. I just expected it to be way more horrifying than this.

Well, my day ended on a high though, with me having finally complete my quest in pokemon go.

Hello there 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.