新年快乐~初三.

February 18, 2018
Day 3 of Chinese new year.

I believe that most of you spend your Chinese new year visiting relatives and friends, but for me and my family, we spent the first 3 days of Chinese new year eating. 

We spent the first half of the afternoon with Aunty Florence, Aunty Pearly and company and dim sum we had.












After lunch, we had planned to go for our usual coffee session. We decided to go to the TCC at Marina bay sands thinking that we would get a table, but no, we had to wait for about 30 minutes as they were short handed.

I did however get to catch the lions that were going around the mall.




By the time we were seated, we had about 10 minutes left to have coffee before we had to rush off to meet jiejie Joyce at Hyatt.


We managed to get to the Hyatt on time for high tea. We contemplated for the longest time on whether we should get the set, but in the end, we decided that we weren't going to be greedy and went ala carte instead.







As it was Uncle Pat's last night here before he goes back tomorrow, my grand-mother wanted to join us for dinner. To be fairly honest with you, I wasn't hungry in the slightest. In fact, if there was a graph to measure how hungry I was, it would have been a negative 10. 

But, we each had a main. 

I'm not usually a fan of Western, but I don't know what possessed me to go for the burger.





No comments:

Powered by Blogger.