あけましておめでとうございます !

January 01, 2018
Happy 2018 !

2017 has come and gone, with all the good and bad, I look forward to a brand new year and a brand new me.


Let's take a look at how many of 2017's resolution did I manage to achieve.

☆ Keep my temper in check. ( I have indeed learnt to be more patient and tolerant. I think I have managed to control my temper ).
☆ Spend more time with my grand-mother & father. ( Mission accomplished ).
☆ Save more money. ( This was a definite fail ).
☆ Cut down on nicotine gum. ( Failed attempt as well ).
☆ Maintain my weight at 40kg. ( I am currently 42kg - Failed ).

Seeing as it's the new year, let's come out with a brand new list of resolutions.

☆ Cut down on nicotine gum and gradually stop completely. 
☆ See my savings grow.
☆ Be a good and hardworking employee.
☆ Punctuality.
☆ Get back down to 40kg and then maintaining it. 
Spend more time with loved ones. 
☆ Visit home.

Well, that's about all I can come up with for the time being. If I do come up with more, I will add it on to the current list.

Boy am I glad that I manned up and took that long flight over to the UK, otherwise I would have missed out on spending Christmas and the new year with Uncle Pat and my mother. 

We didn't do very much today, but I still really enjoyed the company and I couldn't ask for more.

We did however had an awesome lobster thermidor dinner, that was prepared by the mother, to welcome the new year.


My new year would have been complete if only I had zenzai. But hey, nonetheless, I've had one of the best new year I've had in a while, so who's complaining ?

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.