Taipei - Day 4.

December 11, 2017



With just one day left of our vacay, we had to get our shopping done and that's exactly what we did today.

We fueled ourselves with a Japanese lunch.



I wanted to buy a few pieces of clothing, but I wasn't hopeful as the collection that pretty much all the shops are offering are all winter wear. I did however purchase quite a few pairs of earrings and a few bit and bobs and that was about all the shopping I did.

Halfway through shopping, I had my heart set on having my hair colored. I wanted to go dark and I wanted it now. And so we walked around Ximending checking a few hair salons out before settling for one that is called Crazy cuts.

The entire process took about 2 hours and I thought that Kiki, the stylist, did a fantastic job.



And all for under a $100. Pretty worth it if you ask me.

As it was our last night here in Taipei, we decided to visit the Shilin night market. I mean like, you can't go to Taipei and not visit Shilin night market can you ?

We also decided to eat to our hearts content, so here are some of the street foods that we had earlier.







Well, I managed to eat everything that I like, but ultimately, needless to say, my favorite was the big dumpling. And here I am wondering why my face resembles a dumpling.

I should probably get my bum off this chair and start packing as we are leaving the airbnb fairly early tomorrow, but before I go, I leave you with this.


This is all the toys that my extremely talented brother has caught for me from the past 4 days.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.