鶴橋風月

November 16, 2017
Well, if you're a fan of okonomiyaki and you find it hard to find this dish in Singapore, look no further, as there is a newly opened okonomiyaki shop which is located at Suntec city.

For those of you who don't know what okonomiyaki is, well, it is basically a Japanese savory pancake.

They only just made their grand opening a few days ago and so, my dad and I thought it would be a good idea to go check it out. After all, it is common for most restaurants to have their best days at the start and then the standards just go downhill after that doesn't it ?

I can't say I've been to lots of restaurants at the time of their grand opening though, as I could never be bothered to join in the horrendous queues. But I'm chuffed that we managed to try the okonomiyaki prepared by the Japanese chef.




Well, it's safe to say that we both thoroughly enjoyed our meal. Both the yaki soba and the okonomiyaki were equally as good.

Interested ?

Tsuruhashi Fugetsu
Suntec City North Wing ( Sky garden )
#03-316
3 Temasek Boulevard
Singapore 038983

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.