2 sickly girls and 1 hyper chick.

November 21, 2017


Believe me when I say that we were both feeling poorly.

I woke up today with a cold and I was just hoping that with some medication, it would get better in the evening. But of course, it didn't. 

I then received a text message from Fufu saying that he would come over at 6pm to get me. At this moment in time, I was so tempted to tell him that I wouldn't be joining, but Alicia had already pulled out and Hannah had already agreed to join us, so I just went anyway. Besides, this shopping and the Christmas photo taking session was planned weeks ago, so I kind of felt bad if I pulled out at the last minute. 

Because both Hannah and myself weren't feeling too good, we decided that we wanted to have something soupy and easy to digest and we ended up having dinner at Imperial treasure noodle and congee house where we had a choice of both. 

I couldn't decide what I wanted and ended up with a bowl of dumpling noodles. 


And here's our group photo that Fufu insisted that we take. 


Don't ask me why, but I had a craving for some ice cream despite being ill. 


It was good, but I have to admit that my favorite cheesy ice cream is still the one from Tokyo milk cheese factory. 

And in case you were wondering why there isn't any photos taken with the lovely Christmas decorations, well, that's because Hannah and I rejected any more photo taking because we figured we looked really bad. 

Teehee.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.