JPOT with Sylvia.

September 25, 2017
We had decided that we were going to have steamboat for lunch today. As we were heading over to Vivocity, which had both Hai di lao and JPOT, we had to decide which one to patronize. We settled for JPOT in the end as we were going to meet the rest for Hai di lao in a few weeks.

This was my second visit to JPOT and you know what ? I still like it. We went for the set menu which costs $18.80 per person. It didn't look like much when the food was served, but that's probably because I have the 'big eye, small stomach' syndrome.

We went for the JPOT superior broth and the herbal broth. I highly recommend the superior broth.

Each set includes :

Enoki mushroom
Shitake mushroom
Spinach
Chinese cabbage
Prawn
Sliced fish
Sliced squid
Crabmeat
Luncheon meat
Fish balls
Prawn balls

Chicken or sliced pork loin

Rice or instant noodles

And free flow drinks



Pretty good deal if you ask me.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.