Fun filled day.

September 04, 2017



Spent the entire day with Sylvia and here's how it went.

We started off the day with brunch at Wild honey. It was my first ever time there and I quite liked it. I tried looking for the all day breakfast on the menu, as that is what I usually have when I have brunches at cafes, but to my horror, it wasn't on the menu.

I ended up with a wild mocha dolce. I was amused at the ingredients - Espresso, chocolate, honey & milk. I've never had coffee containing honey. Well, it was good, but it was a little bit too sweet for my liking.


As for my brunch, I had the Boulevard St Michel - Savory French toast with double baked cheese and spinach souffle, parmesan crumbed poached egg, slow roasted tomato, grilled bacon and spicy tomato chutney. And you know what ? It was amazing !


Our next destination was to the National musuem.

Beware of photo spam.
































We had so much fun. We were trying to blend in with all them children today. So what do you get ? Two very large sized kids !

We ended the day with a bowl of bingsu which we drove all the way to Guillemard road for. It was my first ever bowl of bingsu and I loved it.

We shared the Injeolmi bingsu. It was overloaded with my favorite mochi balls. You can never have too many mochi balls. ^w^


And so, that is how we spent our day.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.