Disappointed yet again.

September 02, 2017
Today was the last day of the Yayoi Kusama's exhibition in Singapore and I had to choose today to go.

I kind of figured that it was going to be crazy crowded when my grab arrived at the entrance. It was packed, but never in my life did I think that I'd have to queue for 2 hours just to purchase the tickets and then get the 9pm slot to see the exhibition. Crazy huh ?

So yes, I was left disappointed yet again.

Instead, I went and had my favorite xiao long baos at Paradise dynasty. I had them truffle ones and boy were they good.




After my awesome meal, I had coffee and dessert at Watanabe coffee. I saw that they had cafe au lait on their menu and decided that I'd have that. Sadly, it kind of just tasted like a latte to be honest.



I think I still prefer Hoshino coffee anyday.

Well, after coffee was my impromptu movie night - The hitman's bodyguard.


This was such a good movie, that it made up for my disappointment. No joke. If you haven't already watched it, I highly recommend that you do.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.