Catching up with Jason.

August 12, 2017


Jason was one of the part-timers I hired personally when I was working at Colosseum a few years back.

And guess what ? He's all grown up now.

The last time I saw him was when I bought him and another awesome part-timer, Hee lin, a thank you dinner to thank them for working so hard.

So the question everyone faces when meeting up - "What do you want to eat ?". Well, Jason wanted to have Japanese curry, but I have been cooking a lot of Japanese curry at home and I so did not feel like having it today, despite it being my absolute favorite. I just wanted something else.

And so, we settled for Yayoiken which was just behind from where we were stood.



The sukiyaki set is my all time favorite at Yayoiken. It's all I ever order each time I'm there.

Well, we're done with lunch and we're now off shopping.

Have a good weekend y'all.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.