A whole day of eating.

August 28, 2017


Lunch today was with a bunch of lovely ladies.

We set out today to have kway chup from this stall called Jin Ji Teochew braised duck and kway chap at Chinatown complex and boy was it good.










Hanging out with these bunch of Aunties always bring joy to my life. They're an awesome bunch. 

Dinner today was home made popiah. It's my mum and grand-mother's favorite. Shall I share with you how I have my popiah ? Well, my grand-mother whips us this awesome egg skin, kind of like a crepe. I then put a piece of lettuce, splatter some sweet sauce, chilli and garlic and the throw on the prawns, beansprouts, cucumber and egg. Yes, you got that right. I love my veggies, but if there's one thing I can't stand, it's jicama or bangkuang as we all know it. It's just the way I have been eating it since I was a child. It has since then become a habit.

But nonetheless, I enjoyed my quiet night in with my family.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.