Post father's day lunch.

June 20, 2017
Yes, it's the same story.

It's always post celebrations because we want to avoid the crowd.

Seeing as I was taking my dad out to celebrate father's day, it was only natural that I let him decide where we were going to have lunch. He suggested going to Hoshino coffee for lunch but on our bus ride there, he told me that he wasn't interested in the mains there, he was only craving for the coffee. Upon hearing that, I immediately went and googled all the restaurants that was at Ion.

And we ended up at Niku Kappo.



The beef tataki is a must order. It was out of this world.



I'm not sure if they were having a bad day, but we're definitely not ordering this again. It was overly oily and the oil was just dripping out of each piece.


I have always loved my gyu-don and this was an enjoyable bowl. My dad said that he wished that he had ordered this instead.

Now this is what I call beef heaven.

There are so many other dishes that we really want to try. I can only say that we'll definitely be visiting Niku kappo again someday soon.

Even though I was really full from lunch, we still went to Hoshino coffee. It was the only thing that my dad was looking forward to, so I just had to take him.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.