またね台湾

June 06, 2017


After spending 19 awesome days in Taiwan by myself, it was finally time to say goodbye.

As my flight was only at 8pm in the evening, it meant that I only had to be at the airport for 6pm. This meant that I could still explore that one place that I didn't get to go to on my last visit - Shifen waterfall.

I love waterfalls and boy oh boy, I can only tell you how spectacular it was.











I don't normally take videos, but seeing as my mother was really looking forward to seeing the Shifen waterfall and she didn't get to see it either, I decided to share my beautiful experience with her.

The other thing that is famous at Shifen is the old street where visitors can release sky lanterns. It is famous amongst tourists and even the locals do it to. If you do plan on sending your wishes, I actually suggest doing so in the evening as it will be prettier.

Food wise, there is this famous bento shop which does a really good rice box set, so be sure to check it out. You can also choose between a bowl of soup or a cup of winter melon tea that is on the house.



So yes, I had a wonderful time at Shifen before my flight home.

And now, for my most unbelievable last meal in Taiwan - Salted egg yolk burger from burger king, which wasn't very nice by the way. I didn't have a lot of time, so I just had to settle for something quick.


Well, till we meet again Taiwan. 


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.