Momoya & Ssikkek.

April 07, 2017
I feel a little bit lost. I used to have a favorite Japanese restaurant which I used to frequent for really good Japanese food, but recently their standards have dropped tremendously. Now, I just have to rely on google search until I find a new favorite.

Last night, I came across this place called Momoya and I decided to try it out.











This place is actually an ala carte buffet. I reckon that it was quite pricey for the standards we got. I think for a similarish price, Irodori would be a better choice. Thing is though, I need to try out different restaurants till we find a new favorite. 

So whilst I was playing world of warcraft, Andrew asked me if I would like to go have Korean bbq dinner to celebrate Cheng's graduation and you just can't turn that down can you ?

Tonight's dinner place - Ssikkek.


I've never really been a fan of Korean bbq or in fact, any kind of bbq, but I really like Ssikkek. I think their variety is wide and so is their cook food selection. 

Interested ?

Ssikkek Korean Grill BBQ 
United Square Shopping Mall
101 Thomson Road
#B1-14/15/16
Singapore 307591

Well, we are now at Harry's, across the road from United square and my peach cooler has just been served.


Have a good evening ya'll !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.