Tree top walk.

April 15, 2017
Yes, you saw it, tree top walk at 830 in the morning. We went for walk with Aunty Florence, Uncle Kee Chye and Aunty Pearly.

After today, I have come to realize 2 things. I so do not have the correct clothes for exercising and how unfit I am.

Well, before I go on any further, here are some of the photos that I took earlier.










Okay, so this was no joke.

It was quite a bumpy walk with slopes going up and down to the rangers station. When we got to the rangers station, I saw signs pointing upwards which said 3.6km. Now 3.6km doesn't sound that bad does it ? I was so wrong. I guess 3.6km would be fine if it was a flat road. This was going upwards and that was the killer.

When we got to the bridge, all I wanted was to go home. But guess what ? THE BRIDGE WAS THE PEAK OF THE HILL. Fml. I was seriously about to cry and my legs were aching. I really felt like I needed a wheelchair.

Man, why did I agree to go on this walk.

So yes, we finally made it back down to the rangers station when it suddenly started raining. Thankfully we had already made it back down to the shelter. We were also lucky that the rain lasted for only 10 minutes. We left once it cleared up and I kept telling myself "WE'RE ALMOST THERE, WE'RE ALMOST THERE" and we were finally there.

I don't think I'll be coming back here anytime soon. I mean, it was an enjoyable walk but a really knackering one and I don't think I can hack a second time. Either that, or I need some training before hand.

You have no idea how ecstatic I was when I saw the car park.

By the time we were done, it was lunch time. We went to have chicken rice at some coffee shop at Holland village. It was surprisingly good to be honest.

The first thing I wanted to do when I got home was shower. I was feeling so hot and sticky, it was disgusting. I didn't really fancy doing anything either. I just laid on the couch and did pretty much nothing until it was time for dinner.

Dinner today was with my grand-uncle & grand-aunty. They're back from Australia for only a week and it was great timing that my mother was back in town as well. We went to have my grand-uncle's favorite curry fish head.






I've never really been a fan of Indian food but I found this to be rather good.

If you are interested, here's the address.

Karu's Indian banana leaf restaurant
Sime Darby Centre 
#05-01
896 Dunearn Road
Singapore 589472

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.