Lai huat signatures.

April 10, 2017


It's the same every time my mother comes back, she takes a little while to adjust to the time. She goes to bed pretty late and is up by 7am. We all know what time she wakes up as she'll be watching the telly as she has nothing else better to do. ^w^

So yes, I woke up at 7am to accompany her and I plan to do so the entire duration she's here. Well, I'll try my best to anyways.

Well, I accompanied her till about 9am until she had to get ready and go downstairs for her hair appointment. She only gets to perm her hair once a year and that is when she comes back. You know what I went on to do ? I made the most out of my free time by doing my daily quests on world on warcraft. Yes, wow time is precious.

As we didn't have any lunch plans today, I got to eat my favorite ban mian. It's been ages since I last had it. I don't even remember when the last time was.


And yes, it was still as good as I remember it to be.

I didn't do very much today. Pretty much watched tv all afternoon. Well, I must admit, I was also playing a whole load of tsum tsum and get rich on my mobile phone. ^w^

For dinner today, we had our yearly dinner with my father, Aunty Elly and Yuchan.

My mother saw this tze char buffet advertisement on facebook before she flew over and had wanted to try it out and so off we went.

Their concept is pretty interesting. I'm not sure about you lot, but it was definitely my first time having a tze char buffet. They serve their specialties just once and they have a different set of dishes below where you can order as many times as you like. Just be sure not to waste food.

Whilst looking at the menu for drinks and my dad as usual wanted his beer, we came to realize that they didn't have your normal Tiger, Carlsberg or Heineken. Instead, they had weird, funky beers that my dad didn't enjoy. He ended up having lime juice after finish that torturous bottle.



Check out the name as well. How crude.

Well, here's what we had.















Well, I think that the food was pretty good so I don't see why there wasn't a single soul at the restaurant. It wasn't pricey either if you ask me so I'm not quite sure what it is. The only thing I can think of, is the location maybe ?

If you are interested, here's the address.

Lai Huat Signatures
Far East Square
23 China Street
Singapore 049565

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.