Happy birthday Fufu !

April 03, 2017
So looking back on these 8 years of friendship, I've come to realized that we've all celebrated our birthdays together and this year wasn't going to be any different. May all your wishes come through and have a blessed day Fufu.

Well, here's how our day went.

Left the house at about 6pm so that I could go get Fufu a nice cake from Flor patisserie. Whilst going through the erp gantry, my iu kept beeping away and I was fairly certain that I had just topped up the cashcard with $100 just a few days back. There was no way that I would have used it all up. I couldn't figure out what was wrong and then it hit me that there might have been an expiry date on the card and true enough, it had expired on the 31st of March. Like WHY YOU YOU PUT AN EXPIRY DATE ON A PERFECTLY GOOD CONDITIONED CASHCARD ? WHO'S GOING TO NOTICE THAT SHITE THAT'S WRITTEN IN THE SMALLEST FONT RIGHT ON THE BOTTOM OF THE CARD ? Sigh. So yes friends, do take note that there is an expiry date on your cashcards.

I made it to Hai di lao on time and the rest joined slightly after. I managed to snag us the private room which was quite cosy.

Well, here's dinner.


Oh and if you're a fan of mochi, you have got to try their fried pumpkin cake. It's really good.


And yes, here are the mandatory selfies and photos from earlier.





And here's Fufu's cake, along with his present.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.