Day out.

April 09, 2017
Ahhhhh, it sure feels nice now that my mother is back.

The sucky thing is, she'll be going back again in 3 weeks time and you know how it is, time flies when you're having fun. Oh well, we shall make the best out of these 3 weeks !

 So today she had a nail appointment downstairs with Ah mei jie. I followed her down just to have my toe nails done as I already have my pretty blinged out nails done a few days back. I have only just come to realize how much normal nail polish hates me. Be it on my fingers or toes, it just doesn't seem to stay on. I get a chip just after the second day or even worse, the whole coating just falls out so I figured that it's more worth it for me to get gelish done as it lasts me 2 whole months.

We didn't have much for lunch as we were meeting Aunty Florence, Aunty Pearly and gang for a Peranakan high tea. It costs about $15 per person and it was pretty good if you ask me. Unfortunately I didn't take any photos but I highly recommend it.

Here's the address.

Chilli Padi
29 Heng Mui Keng Terrace
Singapore 119620

As it was still early and we didn't have anything better to do, we decided to go to Vivocity to do some shopping. Our main motive was actually for daiso as my mother had wanted to get some things from there, the rest was just a bonus.

We weren't particularly hungry or anything so we decided to just find a nice place to chill and have coffee. Whilst on the way to our destination, we managed to catch a pretty glimpse of the setting sun.


And it took me 10 years to point out where the huge ass Merlion was to my mum. She just couldn't see it, but she did in the end.


And here's one of my mum and I.


Us not being hungry somehow ended up with a whole load of carbs.



So much for a diet eh ?

Well, I shall now standby for raid. It's my last raid until the 29th when my mum goes back home.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.