New year's eve.

December 31, 2016


So it's new year's eve and I'm sure all you lot have plans.

Here's how I spent my new year's eve.

I didn't have any plans for lunch, so I decided to ubereats it. I decided to give A-one claypot one more chance. But instead of ordering from the Starvista outlet, I decided to get it from Tiong bahru plaza and the porridge there tasted better ! And of course, I was given clam abalones this time !



Ahhhh, what a satisfying meal.

Met the rest later on in the afternoon at Paddy hills. It's this really nice cafe at South buona vista road which is quite hard to get to, but it is lovely. They do a really good matcha latte there, so if you're into matcha, you have got to try that !

Also, their have this floral tea which you can see below that is served in this neat ice ball and their truffle fries are a little bit too thick for my liking, but it sure tasted good !



As we didn't have anything planned, we just brain stormed a little on where to go for dinner and somehow we ended up at the Timbre at Gillman barracks. It sure wasn't crowded. There were a few families around, with lots and lots of kids, but it wasn't packed, so we were quite surprised.

Well, here's what had for dinner.





Just so you know, the duck pizza used to be my favorite. I think the standards have dropped and it isn't as nice as it used to be.

Well, here's a group photo.


So we just chit chatted and listened to the music till it was about 10ish before heading over to my place to continue chilling as we weren't keen on joining the crowds.

It was a really nice chilled out New year's eve for us and I couldn't be happier.

Enjoy the rest of your evening folks !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.