Day out with the chick.

December 15, 2016
It's been ages since I last had my favorite wanton mee and you know what ? It's still as delicious as always.




I'm not sure about other people, but for me, the moment I ate wanton noodles from Eng's noodle house, I haven't eaten any other wanton noodles from other stalls.

Well, if you missed the address previously, here it is again.

Eng's Noodle House
287 Tanjong Katong Road
Singapore 437070

So today's purpose of meeting up with Fufu was because he wanted to shop my 21st birthday present which is next week. He asked me what I would like for my birthday and I thought for ages and seeing as my previous pair of ugg boots decided to run away from me, I thought I'd get another one. We googled to see where in Singapore was ugg boots located and we spotted one at MBS, so off we went. Previously, they had a flagship store at Takashimaya, but it's closed down now, so don't bother going there.

I saw online that they had this model called Naveah and I fell in love with it. The only problem is that they don't have it here in Singapore, so I don't know how I look like in it. It's quite a low cut and I may look horrible with it. We did however see one pair in the shop that looks really good on me though.


The next problem we had was the lack of size. It's either one too small which I don't think would be comfortable and one size too big. BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. Why must life be annoying ? #firstworldproblems

Fufu was actually insistent on getting it, but I didn't really fancy getting something that doesn't fit.

So our next stop, bowling.

I went there to accompany him. Obviously I wasn't going to play because of my nails. Not like I'm into bowling anyway !

Here's the the chick in action.


Well, I did plan on having dinner together with Fufu, but he has dinner plans, so instead, I am back home and it's now time for some world of warcraft !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.