お誕生日おめでとうママ!❤

December 17, 2016
Happy birthday to my dearest mama. May you have a blessed birthday and may all your wishes come true. Although, I must admit that I am upset that we haven't been able to celebrate each other's birthday together, but as long as you're happy, I am too. -Chuchu-.

So today, our fellow guildie, Tungstenhan, was flying in from Kuala Lumpur and we decided to go to the airport to pick him up.

Andrew said he had wanted to wait for Tung before having lunch, but I already delayed my lunch by 2 hours and I just wanted to eat something so I ended up having a really quick lunch at Manhattan fish market as his flight was scheduled for 230pm.

I love my fish but I have never been a fan of Manhattan fish market and Fish and co. I still don't like it.

It was literally the only place without a queue, so here's what I had.


Tung's flight ended up being delayed, so I had lots of time to walk around and look what I came across !


I really want to bring that Pokemon tree home !

When Tung finally came out, it was nearly half past 4. That was how delayed his flight was. By the time we got to the hawker center at Changi village it was almost 5pm and guess what ? That was their lunch. Teehee.

After we were done, we dropped him at his hotel at Geylang. We asked him why there and we were told that it was $60 per night. Fair enough I guess. So we all went up to his room to use the toilet and the room was disgusting. I don't think I could last 10 minutes in there to be honest.

Just check out how cramped the room is !


Literally no space to walk. Pfffffft.

We asked Tung if he had wanted to go anywhere special and he did mention that he wanted to take a look at Gardens by the bay', but unfortunately it was raining, so that was a big no no.

Being gamers, we pretty share one common interest. Yes, you got that right. We ended up at Colosseum' where we played world of warcraft. It was really hard though, as we did not have our addons. But we did have a good laugh at Nightbane though.

We skipped dinner, because obviously the 4 of them weren't hungry as they ate at 5pm so we ended up having supper. Bazhang met us at Thompson where we had prata.



And so, that was the end of Tung's first day.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.