A date with Sharin.

September 10, 2016
Sharin decided to take me to the newly opened spa at Kallng wave mall - Yunomori onsen.

It was our very first time there and we didn't know what to expect. The place was huge, that's for sure.

So anyways, let me break down our experience.

First off, you have to put your shoes in the locker, which obviously we didn't do but I noticed that all the guests were shoeless so we should have had figured it out.

We then made our payment and proceeded into the female changing room. Just before you enter the main changing room, you will be greeted by a friendly staff who will then explain the rules and regulations to you. She will then ask you to choose the yukata of your choice ( if I remember correctly, there are 5 colors to choose from ) and they come in sizes as well, so don't worry about it. Also, they do provide you with disposable bra and panties for all you shy people like us out there ! And no, they do not dissolve in water, ^w^ They are however quite see through, so you can follow me and get another set to stack it on top of what you already have. 2 sets was sufficient for me.

After you're done choosing your yukata, you then head into the changing room where the lockers are as well. They front counter would have assigned you a locker number as well as a key that you wear around your wrists. All your have to do is scan it and you'll be able to get to your locker.

Just before you enter the onsen, be sure to give yourself a thorough wash.

Inside the onsen, they had 4 different pools, I can't remember what they were now, but they each had their own "benefits".

I felt really bad though, as I couldn't take it after 15 minutes of soaking. If it was winter, I would have loved it, but not in Singapore. I felt dizzy just after 15 minutes.

After we were done, we took a shower. They provide the full works ( shampoo, conditioner and soap ). They also have 3 hairdryers, so don't worry about your hair.

They also provide massage packages, which we took. They have the oil massage which is what I went for, as well as Thai massage which Sharin wanted. If you're like me and you can't be alone, you don't have to worry. We had a couple room, so we didn't have to separate.

I found the oil massage to be really good. They give you 4 choices to choose from, each with their own benefits and they all smell really good as well !

Well, we just had to take a photo of us in our yukatas before leaving !


Overall, it was a fun experience and a lovely time out with Sharin.

If you are interested, you can find  them at :

Yunomori Onsen
Kallang Wave Mall
#02-17/18
1 Stadium Place
Singapore

I highly suggest that you call and make a booking if you are interested in getting a massage as well. The number is 6386 4126.

By the time we were done, it was 10pm. We were both starving by then. I wonder how I survived not eating till then, as my normal dinner time is 6pm.

We decided to go to Hai di lao and guess what, even though it was past 10pm, there was still a horrendous queue ! But thankfully, because I am special, we got a table and now we're about to start eating.

Bon appetit !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.