Pre father's day lunch with my dad.

June 17, 2016
Al forno.


Well, here's what we had earlier.







I don't eat a whole lot of Italian food, but when I do, I have high expectations and boy was this an enjoyable meal ! Pretty much had the whole restaurant to ourselves as well.

The only one thing I find really annoying is the fact that there isn't any car park. We were just lucky enough to get one just by the side of the road, so that's probably what you should take note of if you're heading there.

Here's the address :

Al Forno
Le Peranakan Hotel
400 East Coast Road
428996

After lunch, we went to craftsmen to have coffee and waffles.



The waffle was really delish but if there's one thing I hate about waffles is that you have to eat it whilst it's still fresh and hot, lest it'll get soggy and it's not nice anymore and I'm one of those people who like to have my dessert at a slow pace, but other than that, this gets my thumbs up.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.