Seoul - Day 3.

May 01, 2015


Shopping and more shopping.

So today, I went to sinsa dong to have lunch as well as to shop.

But first, lunch at 'Public house'.



So I didn't spend much time shopping around'sinsa dong area as there was nothing that I liked. I then went over to Hongdae where I carried on shopping. I brushed the streets briefly and before heading back to the hotel as I wasn't feeling too good. I did however managed to buy a sailor like cardigan which I am totally in love with right now though !

Again for dinner, I had room service. I had a portion of smoked salmon along with the spicy seafood ramyeon, which so do not go together by the way.



I spent the rest of the evening watching movies.

Well, I'm now off to Dongdaemun for some late night shopping now.

Good night, all the way from Seoul !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.