Ah boys to frogmen.

March 01, 2015


For the first time today, we had dim sum at Imperial treasure at Takashimya with jiejie Joyce. It was quite different from the dim sum I usually have, but it was a good kind of different.

Here's what we had.










You can find them at :

Imperial Treasure Nan Bei Restaurant
Ngee Ann City
#05-12/13/14
391 Orchard Road
Singapore 238874

I highly suggest making a reservation prior to your visit. You can get them at 6738 1238.

We then parted ways after and walked over to jewellery street at Ion to have a look at random pieces of jewellery.

Managed to get some rest before heading out to dinner.



Definitely one of the better ones that I have eaten. If you're interested, here's the address.

Lao Zhong Zhong Fine Spice Stall
Lao Zhong Zhong Eating House
29 Tai Thong Crescent
Singapore 347858

As we had no plans for the night, I decided to bring my mother to watch Ah boys to men 3 in style. The ones at Orchard didn't have the seats that I wanted, so we ended driving all the way to JEM.

So here's on of my mum in her comfy chair before the movie started.


Ah boys to men.


This is a must watch.

It was really really good ! That's all I'm going to say.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.