Christmas eve with my dad.

December 24, 2014


So my dad was on AL today and he decided to spend the day with me.

I had about 3 hours worth of sleep before he arrived. It sure was torturous and my eyes felt like sandpaper.

So anyways, as I didn't get to eat the dim sum from Tim ho wan earlier this morning, I suggested going back there for lunch.

Here's what we had.












After lunch, we headed back home. I put on Hansel & Gretel: Witch hunters and Ironman 2 for my dad and napped the entire duration away.

I was fully recharged by the time I woke up. Sure did feel good !

For dinner, as it was going to be our Christmas dinner, we decided to go have steak.

Hippopotamus.




It was pretty decent if you ask me. Only one problem though, I always ask for the doneness of my steak to be medium rare, but it always comes out to be medium. I'm well tempted to just ask for rare in future. Sigh.

So anyways, we went to TCC after, so that my dad could have his Xmas cake.



Well, I am off to catch up on the sleep that I have missed out on.

Merry Christmas eve friends !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.