Chopped it off.

November 04, 2014


Today was my dad's day off and I thought we could go have some dim sum seeing as it has been ages since I last had some. It was kind of like a random craving that I woke up to.

So I asked around for recommendations and I was told to check out Red star which I have been to once a few years back.

When I told my dad about where we were heading, I was surprised when he asked if the place was we were going to had the olden day push cart service. He then told me he went there a long long time ago.

Being the pigs that we are, here's what we had earlier.










We were both so stuffed that we couldn't move, so I guess that pretty much tells you how much we enjoyed our meal !

Anyways, here's the address :

Red Star Restaurant
54 Chin Swee Road
#07-23
Singapore 160054

We were on the way back home from lunch when I randomly had this thought of chopping my hair off. It's like that you see - Each time something major happens in my life, I do something drastic and this was it.


As usual, we'd head back home and watch movies unless we have errands to run. For today's movie choice, I recommended :

First movie - Silent house.


My father description after the movie was funny as when I asked him how was it - "A house and 3 actors. まあまあだけ!"

Second movie - The darkest hour.


Now I'm glad my dad enjoyed this one a little bit more.

He is such a pain in the arse when it comes to movie choices !

As we had a really heavy lunch today, we decided to have a simple dinner at Redhill market.




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.